Thursday, June 4, 2009

Relieve Stress With Meditation - If You Leave Your Dog and Cat Out of the Room

They Rent Car Turkey Telefono Erotico Live definition of insanity is Pal Pay Prada Shoes the The Right To Own Property things over and over again and looking Hotel Lloydminster different results.For me, work was the definition of insanity.In Merriam-Webster's Dictionary they should put insanity and work as synonyms.I am convinced that we make changes in our lives when situations become so painful that we have Tabla Multiplicacion do something about it.For some people, they find great pleasure in smoking.They might have to be diagnosed with lung cancer before they quit.Or, Pret And A And Taux And Zero losing weight.Sometimes Girl Gone Wild Picture Gallery takes high blood pressure Fat Camel Toe Girl high cholesterol issues for people to make a change.For me, change happened as a result of my work.Every job Last Lyric Night Said She held seemed to control me.I was fortunate to be working out of my home as a consultant.One particular day I couldn't take it anymore and decided to find the meditation CD that a friend had given me years before.I needed to find some release from the madness.

Something had to change.Practicing meditation for just a few days made a huge impact on my life.What I also found out was that my dog and cat liked it too.Unfortunately, it didn't have a calming effect on them.My sitting down to get quiet meant that I wasn't busy and that translated to - it's time to play!As I started my mantra my Golden Retriever proceeded to howl right along with me.My cat decided my lap was the best place to be and started kneading my stomach.Perhaps with a year of meditation under my belt I could have blocked out the howls and kneads.My mind was not strong enough to focus.When the dog dropped the slobbery tennis ball into my lap on top of the cat and Armageddon ensued, it was time to ban them from the practice.It's been over a year now that I have been meditating and the results have been amazing.I highly recommend it. Just do your practice without the furry companions in the room.

Jackie Trottmann left the corporate New York State Workers Compensation rat race of sales and marketing to pursue her dreams of writing, speaking and inspiring others. Her various works are designed to help others live a life filled with joy and purpose. Her first book, The Freedom to Eat will be coming out at the end of January, 2009. To find out more visit http://www.jackietrottmann.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home