Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prisons of Pain - We Are Never Alone

When we feel pain and suffering we often build walls Amanda Gilbert and around ourselves, if we don't demolish the walls and let go of pain when we die, those blocks remain with us. Life continues after death, we, as individuals, continue and so can our pain if we don't release it. By hanging on Console Psp White our troubles we put on hold our journey into the beyond and remain in the realms close Saenger Theater Mobile Alabama the Earth. We are never abandoned, we are never alone in life, in death or after death. We have guides and angels and our higher self (an inner infinite source of wisdom) Laptop Computer And Bad Credit always looking out for us. Out-of-body experiences have taught me that there are always happy endings.

Often when I find myself in the astral, I have a job Free Black Shemale Sex Video do. I often find myself in the mind or consciousness of other people, people who are Carb Diet List Low Shopping in their self-constructed astral prisons. I have to persuade them to leave, to release their earthly problems. For healing to occur they have to let go of the darkness and let in the light. I Cloud 9 Spa Salon you an example to ponder, I use the present tense, where possible, to try and focus myself as much as I can in the 'now' which is where we live.

I find myself out-of-body, I want to be alone, totally alone. I close my eyes and ask to be taken to the desert. I open them and I am certainly where I Guadalajara Centro Ciencia Tecnologia Planetario to go. A man-made desert, a prison, I don't want to be around a place like this, I laugh to myself Cat And Dog Pic that next time I must be more specific in where I ask to go. Too late, two female guards come over and take hold of me, one on each arm. They say that this is the second time I have escaped, I tell them that I don't remember anything. The prison is made of metal, it is cold and Erreur Sur Retrait Point Permis they take me back to my prison cell, it is two metres long and one metre wide, there is no furniture, only metal bars and a metal grating for the floor. It is filthy. Yes, it is a real desert, cold, dirty, hard, bare, there is nothing there, people yes, but love, no. Each person is isolated in a prison cell. I know they can't keep me there as I know I can just fly through the walls, but something tells me that to get out I have to leave through the main entrance. I fly through the floor as far down as I can go, to the cellar, which is the kitchen. There I meet a police cadet, a young man in uniform, I ask him to help me escape but I say I have nothing to offer him in payment for his help. I need his uniform, I say that I can knock him out by a blow to the head and everyone will think I have stolen his uniform and he won't get in trouble. He agrees to help me but says his father taught him to have respect for women and he doesn't want anything in return. We find a small room and he gives me his uniform. I then fly through the floor again and find myself at an entrance where vehicles go in and out of the prison carrying goods. I am in the back of a van, full of empty coloured boxes. As they load it I try to blend in with the boxes. The van is being filled up with sweets and cakes, lots of lovely sweet things to eat. Suddenly there are also a few children in there too. The van leaves the prison through the main entrance and I find myself at the top of a hill. We, my higher self and I, are giving out the nice things to eat to people on the hill, the majority are children but not all. My higher self is saying how nice it is giving lovely things to people, how good it makes you feel. We are all singing and I celebrate by dancing and flying in the air.

This out-of-body experience is symbolic of the prisons we sometimes construct around ourselves, our prisons of pain. We can't escape, running away just doesn't solve anything, we have to walk out the front entrance with our heads held high. The van, with the coloured boxes and nice things to eat, is the bridge to the beyond, a contrast to the stark metal prisons. The children represent inner joy.

We can't ignore the baggage that we carry around, sooner or later we have to deal with it, keeping it hidden away in the depths of our being will only make it heavier as the years pass. Recognising, accepting and finally letting go, gives us freedom. We are individuals but we do not and cannot live in total isolation. Our Seven Sea and actions affect others and affect the Earth. Our problems in the end are not just our own, life is an intricate web and we all depend on, and interact with, the rest of the world. It is time to let go of negativity, it is time to let go of the weights we carry around, it is time to sing, dance and fly within the depths of our souls.

Come and share your experiences, dreams, OBEs or life experiences, with a group of kind, supportive and respectful people from all over the globe at http://www.projectradiantlight.com/

Visit me at Spirit in Flight at http://ali-wings.webs.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home